The Women in Green Hydrogen team is looking for a woman to support the Communications team starting June 2022! More specifically, we are looking for someone to support our social media outreach on LinkedIn and Twitter and create original content for the website.
- What WiGH can offer you
- Increase your visibility & connections in the sector
- Work with and learn from top women in the sector
- Opportunity to develop and realise ideas from scratch
- Privileged access to partner events’ (subject to partners’ offers)
- Put in practice your communication and presentation skills
- Reference letter from one of the co-founders
- Make your voice heard!
- What we are looking for
- Passionate young woman looking forward to making a real change in the sector
- Interest in the topics of gender and diversity in the energy sector
- Writing and speaking English fluently
- Ideally already some experience in communications, marketing, or public relations
- Commitment of 2-4 hours/week for at least 6 months
- Preferably students or ‘fresh’ graduates looking to dive into the sector
- Does it sound like a good fit to you? Send us a short motivation letter explaining why you would like to join and how you would like to contribute to email@example.com until May 31st. We would then like to get to know you in a short interview.
Note: it is a volunteer opportunity, hence, not paid.