Promoting diversity in Green Hydrogen
Women in Green Hydrogen aims to build a community to foster knowledge exchange, connect women in green hydrogen, and create professional opportunities for our members.
Are you a woman working in green hydrogen?
- Sign up for our expert database and create a profile.
- Join our LinkedIn group to exchange with fellow WiGH members.
- Follow us on our social media channels: LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Become a part of the annual WiGH mentoring program.
Do you want to become a partner or collaborate with us?
WiGH aims to develop strong collaborative partnerships with organisations to enable and empower women in the sector. Connect with WiGH to:
- Organise education and training programs: webinars, short-term courses, career support.
- Advance your network: publish articles in journals, studies and papers.
We want you to be part of the change towards a more inclusive and diverse sector. Become a partner!
Are you an event organiser or journalist?
- Use our expert database to find women speakers and experts for panels, keynotes, and interviews.
- Directly reach out to our experts via their profiles.
- Let us know if you find the expert database useful.
- Share the database with your networks.
Increase women’s representation at events while providing women in our network greater visibility and networking chances. Become an events partner!