Together with our partner TÜV SÜD, we warmly invite you to the virtual panel discussion “Hydrogen happens now”. With six women experts, we will discuss certification systems for hydrogen in the European Union.
In their keynotes, Katharina Sailer (dena) and Paula-Maria Auer-Saupe (TÜV SÜD) will give an insight into the status quo of hydrogen certification and the sustainability criteria currently being discussed in the EU. The panel will then discuss measures for an EU-wide certification system for hydrogen.
When? Thursday, 17 June 2021, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Wo? Virtuell via Microsoft Teams Live Event
Click here to dial-in to the virtual event via Microsoft Teams.
- Jekaterina Boening, Women in Green Hydrogen, Senior Policy Manager T&E Germany
- Charlotte Hussy, Founder Women in Green Hydrogen, Advisor for Power Fuels and Power-to-X, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Paula Maria Auer Saupe, Business Line Manager – Climate Action Certification, TÜV SÜD Energietechnik GmbH
- Dr. Katharina Kocher, Senior Hydrogen Expert, TÜV SÜD Landesgesellschaft Österreich GmbH
- Katharina Sailer, Expert for Renewable Gases and Energy Statistics, Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH (dena)
- Carina Krastel, Commercial Director at The European Green Hydrogen Acceleration Center (EGHAC), EIT InnoEnergy
- Korinna Jörling, Senior Consultant Energy, Guidehouse